Jonathan Speaking on breaking through





DIVINE INTERRUPTION
AND ALIGNMENT
Thank You Father God for Your Divine Truth.
Today, I choose to interrupt the patterns of playing small and the false belief that I am not enough.
I now choose to align myself with the Truth and Divine Identity of the I AM, God.
I use my God-given power, authority and anointing to speak into existence what I desire to experience.
I divinely interrupt all thoughts, words and beliefs that are out of alignment with what God thinks, speaks and believes about me.
I affirm that I AM more than enough! I AM a divine representation of the Identity of God!
I choose to speak, express and experience this beingness in my consciousness, and I allow its Truth to flow through every corner of my life, spirit, soul, mind and body.
Thank You, God, for the repositioning power of Choice.
Thank You that I can choose to realign myself with the truth of who I AM and whose I AM at any moment.
I allow it to be so, and so it is!
Minister Manazerine Baptiste